This job has now expired
About the company
Our client was founded in London, in the 90’s. This top 10 agency thrive and take pride in delivering consistently high quality, creative campaigns for large international Technology companies at the cutting edge of their own space. They provide a range of services from media, analyst and influencer relations to Digital; online strategy and social media communications. They have a truly global footprint of more than 200 people with offices in 14 cities across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Client roster includes large, industry-leading enterprises and smaller, emerging innovators. They provide Corporate, B2B and B2C communications, delivered by experienced sector specialists. Whilst they are known for their technology expertise, their experience spans other sectors from cleantech and financial services to online fashion and entertainment. Examples of clients are Virgin, HTC, Facebook, EE, John Lewis, Travel Supermarket, Nissan.
- To serve as a day to day contact with journalists on the client's behalf. Research, understand and anticipate journalist interests and needs, which will build closer relationships.
- Answer journalist questions, coordinate requests and provide useful information.
- Consider how clients can be included in coverage and propose story ideas to the Accounts Team Leader.
- Begin to manage day to day activities with clients so that you start to become the first point of contact for example client meetings (draft agenda, arrange meeting, participate).
- Record PR activity for client activity report and distribute on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis depending on client requirements.
- Develop clear, concise and professional written work (press releases, reports, meeting notes, email comments. factsheets etc.)
- To work on ad hoc client projects and take responsibility for the day to day management of the project.
- Build on knowledge of PR and client areas/industry/competitors by reading daily coverage/publications, attending training courses and networking events. Participate in individual professional development and actively share what you've learnt with the team.
- May make presentation to small groups - both with client and within agency to be aware of Company wide new business initiatives and pursue contacts as appropriate.
- Be part of a pitch team, taking responsibility for an area and presenting to prospective new client.
- Develop clear, concise and professional written work (press releases, reports, meeting notes)
Essential requirements are:
- B2B PR experience- ideally 1 year plus agency side
- Experience with Technology, Media or Telecoms clients would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate within an agency environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
£22k to £26k Basic plus benefits- Company has excellent training scheme and promotion is based on a meritocracy.
This is a top opportunity to not only work for and exciting, expanding, award winning agency but also to have a lot of fun in a energetic vibrant team. If this is something you feel interests you don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0207 347 5353 firstname.lastname@example.org