Senior PR Manager
Fantastic in house PR opportunity as a Senior PR Manager working with one of the leaders in the mobile communications industry. Their innovative offerings mean there is always something new to communicate, and making sure they are at the forefront of the media is crucial to them.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Communications, the Senior PR Manager will be responsible for contributing to the planning, designing and implementing of traditional and digital PR campaigns to build the brand of this key telco company.
- The new Senior PR Manager should currently be working agency or in house, ideally within the telelcoms / mobile industry. You will have:
- Extensive B2B / corporate PR experience
- The ability to write well in a variety of styles (e.g. press releases, feature articles, web)
- Excellent media pitching skills
- The ability to contribute the full PR process: planning strategy, implementing, analysing etc
- Proven media contacts across trade, nationals & broadcast
- Experience with social media campaigns
This is a coveted Senior PR Manager position in this experienced and creative in house team.
In return, the new Senior PR Manager will be offered a basic salary between £55k and £75k, plus a flexible benefits package including:
- Discounted mobile package
- 25 days` holiday
- Bonus/commission plan
- Dental cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Travel insurance
- Healthcare options
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
If you are interested in this Senior PR Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Alexander Robinson on Alexr@reuben-sinclair.com or call 0203 700 5384