Account Manager - Automotive - Super Agency - Milton Keynes - to £30,000 plus benefits
Account Manager - Automotive- Super Agency - Milton Keynes - to £30,000 + great benefits
My client is a vibrant multi-discipline Communications Agency operating on both a global and local basis. Their client base is diverse, including a range of iconic blue-chip motorsport, retail, luxury and FMCG brands for whom they deliver creative and successful campaigns. From stylish, 'fun' offices near Milton Keynes, less than an hour from London, the team delivers creative campaigns that set it apart from any other UK agency. In fact, the agency prides itself on being a world apart from the big London agencies, with a unique environment that is both refreshing and motivating.
My client is seeking to appoint a dynamic Account Manager for day-to-day management of account handling, both in terms of activities and longer term planning and delivery of agreed client strategies.
The AM will be accountable for tasks and projects carried out by junior team members and will assist junior members in time-planning and self-organisation. The AM will influence good practice in other team members through their own use of best practice and on-time delivery. They will drive creative and strategic development of accounts for which they are responsible, both on a daily basis and by contributing significantly to research and strategy for client pitches and proposals and longer term strategy for planning meetings.
You will ideally have a solid understanding of the automotive industry as well as a strong grasp of digital campaigns in order to maximise campaign impact.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a highly competitive salary up to £30,000 as well as a great range of benefits that would match any large agency.
Within an hour of London, this really is a most exciting opportunity. Please don't delay, send your CV today in complete confidence to email@example.com
- 11 February 2014
- 11 March 2014
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)