Trainee Recruitment Consultant with lots of opportunities to progress
The Works is one of the most respected specialist PR and corporate communications recruitment consultancies. Based in London Bridge, we work with prestigious blue chip clients and leading PR consultancies. These are exciting times for The Works and we are looking to expand our team.
Our business is based on integrity, superior knowledge and personal service. We are looking for like-minded people who will flourish in our high-performing, team orientated environment where we are fully committed to investing in your development and progression.
On completion of the initial training programme the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role will include:
- Research to gather names to headhunt
- Proactive candidate sourcing including headhunting and following up of referrals
- Arranging meetings with consultants
- Telephone screening and quality checks
- Database management and updating report
- Using social media and attending networking events
We have a structured training plan, whereby on successful completion of very realistic targets, you will be promoted into a fully fledged recruitment consultant position. The initial role will offer you huge scope and variety and combined with our superb ongoing training and development programme you will gain excellent knowledge of the recruitment process as well as PR in general and in time you will become a specialist in your preferred area of PR.
Key attributes and experience for this role are:
To be considered as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you must:
- Be graduate calibre with excellent academic credentials and have an outgoing personality
- Have a proven sales track record gained within a corporate environment
- Be driven, highly motivated and entrepreneurial, as long term you will be fully responsible for developing your own desk and will have the opportunity to contribute to and influence the direction of the company
- Be able to network and build strong relationships as this is the foundation to a successful consultant; a natural curiosity about people is a must
- Have superb writing and research skills
- A great structured ongoing training programme and career path
- A leading database which works in tandem with our social media strategy
- An expensed BlackBerry phone
- Regular social events including a welcome lunch, birthday lunch and Friday drinks plus more
- Discounted gym membership with our private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + closed between Christmas and New Year
There are many other reasons for thorough, professional, and career-driven Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us. As one of the major players in our field over the past fourteen years we have built a client base to envy and a reputation admired by candidates and clients alike.
We offer the opportunity to start and develop your recruitment career in a supportive environment, where new ideas are welcomed and success for hardworking individuals will be highly rewarded and recognised.
If you would like to discuss career opportunities in total confidence please contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7559 6690 or email email@example.com
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.