This job has now expired
Corporate Communications Director
My client is a leading global financial information services provider with a broad range of clients across 11 countries. They are looking for an enthusiastic corporate communications professional to develop and implement media relations plans to generate coverage and raise awareness.
- Draft and implement creative communication plans for specific audiences
- Build relationships with key journalists and opinion formers
- Work with and assist internal communications and marketing teams
- Brief spokespeople for media interviews and events
- Contribute to and build the organisations social media presence
- Strong writer with good editing and proof reading skills
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Significant experience in a corporate communications role either in-house or agency
- Experience in financial software or technology sectors would be an advantage
- Must be a self-starter with the confidence and ability to work in a standalone role
To apply please click the ‘apply’ button below.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to email@example.com on quoting reference SC1402-38.
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in Corporate Communications, PR and Investor Relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us?