Investor Relations Associate
My client is a fast-growing data centre company, looking to expand their Investor Relations Team by hiring an Associate to support the Head of Investor Relations. The role will require an ability to analyse and understand data and concept in order to answer incoming questions from analysts and investors, which requires good written and verbal communications skills and a ‘customer focused’ approach. A degree of administration will also be required to help manage the investor relations programme and databases.
This position offers the opportunity to learn more about investor relations and financial markets for someone looking to build a career in this area. Occasional European travel will be required.
- Supporting the Head of Investor Relations in answering incoming questions from analysts and investors
- Contributing to the production of company presentations, news releases, board reports and the annual report
- Managing the investor relations CRM database and share register database
- Planning meeting schedules, investor events and roadshows
Skills and experience:
- Some experience in investor relations, PR, or stock broking/ banking would be beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid level of numeracy, including the ability to understand and calculate financial metrics and company valuation metrics
- An interest in and basic understanding of equity markets and the role that listed companies play in them
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Harriet Baverstock quoting reference HB1402-39.
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications