We are looking for an Account Executive to join a top corporate communications agency and work across a mix of retail, office & industrial property organisations.
The ideal candidate will be bright, creative and ambitious with a strong aspiration to provide specialist corporate and b2b communications to a range of commercial property clients. A communications agency background is highly desirable with experience in one of these relevant sectors: property, financial services, professional services or general corporate comms.
Please note candidates from an in-house background who thrive in a busy & pressured environment and understand PR agency processes will also be considered.
- Work across a mix of property related clients – including trade bodies, shopping centres, commercial property firms
- Mainly traditional PR with a growing social media offering
- Chance to work in a warm, friendly office which boasts a flat team structure
- Gain exposure to clients from an early stage at AE/SAE level
- Exceptional opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic training and the chance to fast track your career if you prove yourself from day one!
- Must have 6-12 months relevant PR experience either agency or in-house
- A clear passion to work in property
- Proven writing skills and an ability to extract good stories from extensive reports and white papers
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious with desire for progression
- Basic knowledge of social media highly advantageous
This is the perfect role for a corporate comms professional who has a particular desire to work across high-profile commercial property clients. You will receive exceptional training and development opportunities along with an extremely generous salary + benefits package.