PR Account Executive
Simpatico is PR agency with a rapidly expanding client roster in the media, marketing, digital technology and entertainment sectors. We’re looking to recruit a talented Account Executive capable of making a positive contribution to our client work and business growth.
Agency experience and an understanding of business, the advertising industry, digital media and technology will be an advantage but is not necessary.
With a senior team of former journalists, our approach to PR is based on media relations expertise, thought-leadership and excellent content creation and copywriting skills. The ability to write effectively an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person with a desire to deliver excellent work consistently and develop their expertise and career. You’ll need to be: Articulate; Diligent; Confident; Eager to learn; Pro-active; Motivated; Organised; Imaginative; Presentable; Positive
Key duties would include:
- Writing press releases and thought-leadership features
- Media monitoring
- Developing an awareness of team working, workload planning, and meeting deadlines
- Developing a good understanding of UK media. Researching, developing and maintaining accurate media lists and other relevant databases for specific clients and projects. Starting to liase with selected media and developing contacts.
- Developing the skills necessary to draft agendas, contact reports, press releases, presentations, event costings and letters.
- Assisting team in brainstorming and researching angles, proposals, venues and event suppliers, and promotional opportunities and where necessary booking on behalf of team members.
- Developing an understanding of industry terminology, issues and media.
- Accompany account handlers/sit in on internal progress meetings and selected client meetings.
- Developing good telephone manner and understanding the importance of clear message taking. Responding to information requests and supporting account teams in following up press communications.
- Fostering good relations with clients, suppliers and staff.
- We’d love to hear from you if you think you have the right qualities; knowledge of the sectors we work in and any relevant experience.
Salary is competitive dependent on experience.
Apply with a covering letter and CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (South)