ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Top London PR Consultancy
Fast-growing, Award-winning Public Relations Consultancy who are based in stunning modern offices in Central London. The atmosphere is alive and buzzing with creative staff who are based in a beautiful modern office space.
As Administrative Assistant to the Operations Manager, you will provide support across all business activities, HR, and book-keeping/finance.
You will assist in providing day-to-day support to the Operations Manager and assist her with her duties, as well as contribute to the company’s success and growth.
You will have the gravitas to project a professional image in person and via telecoms both externally and in person whilst working amongst team members.
- Manage and maintain the smooth running of the office, including filing, post, subscriptions etc.
- Ordering stationery
- Dealing with post and emails
- Organising and supervising office maintenance and repair work
- Selection and management of office supplies, supervise the purchasing process
- Overseeing daily and weekly maintenance of office machines; assuring follow-through on maintenance agreements or contracts
- Assisting in the management of the company’s compliance with health & safety, fire risk, staff fire training, fire drills, fire/accident log.
- Maintaining training, holiday, sickness logs/calendars
- Assisting in the management of various activities such a client hospitality, social events, Christmas card list and other online and offline mailing
- Responsible for office related duties e.g. meeting management, office/kitchen and meeting room cleanliness, kitchen notice board kept up to date etc.
- Answering phones and transferring to appropriate staff member
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Signing for and distributing UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
- Researching, pricing, and purchasing office furniture and supplies
- Supporting Operations Manager in assigned project based work
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
Workings with the Operations Manager to support the smooth running of the HR function including:
- Performance review organisation
- Maintaining a training log
- Being open and supportive to other staff members
- Using Sage Line 50 (soon to be replaced with new system) working with the Operations Manager in support of the smooth running of the finance function
- Accounts Payable – administration related to supplier relationships
- Must be open, team orientated and approachable
- Previous office experience required
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Self-starter, intuitive, intelligent, takes the initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, PowerPoint & Excel
As the company expands and grows, there is scope for the Administrative Assistant to progress their career further in an office support capacity.
Salary: £24k plus excellent benefits package
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
About CC Blue Recruitment
CC Blue Recruitment is a specialist agency in the City of London that provides recruitment solutions within the world of PR and marketing.