A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Associate Director to join a dynamic, ambitious and well-established team within a large global leading agency. You will be working across a broad range of high profile blue-chip clients within the financial and professional services sector.
- Creating powerful corporate campaigns and high-impact multichannel content for blue-chip brands
- Play a significant role in new business development
- Running integrated campaigns across multiple markets and ensuring delivery against campaign objectives
- Team management
- Budgetary responsibility
- A background in Financial Services would be advantageous but is not a necessity
- Exceptional client handling skills
- Strong team leadership qualities
- Proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high impact corporate communications campaigns
- Strong client handling skills.
Agency experience is preferred although not essential. Candidates with in-house experience must be able to demonstrate a track record of managing a range of senior stakeholders. This really is a great opportunity work for a global leader on large brands but with a small agency ethos.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy McCulley on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBS1402-17
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications