An opportunity to work with a super-talented and fun team who doing some interesting work ¬ everything from innovative social media work in the consumer sector through to working with larger companies who are changing the way organisations engage with consumers.
This role will sit on the consumer team, but there may be an element of trade work integrated into the role. You will be responsible for developing both commercial awareness campaigns and influential communications strategies to desirable brands from around the UK and globally.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop excellent relationships with key middle / senior management in client companies
- Draft, gain approval for and issue press releases and feature information for all key launches and initiatives
- Devise strategies to ensure consumer understanding of products and build brand influencers
- Support client growth, identify opportunities for business development and devise strategy & pitches
- Ability to integrate social/digital techniques with traditional PR tools
- Knowledge of key social media platforms and experience of blogger outreach highly desirable
- Meet regularly with key media in order to maintain an in-depth knowledge of their brand and to talk through potential new opportunities
- Help support and develop employees within their individual clients and ensure they maintain sufficient responsibility and motivation
- Line management & coaching to all junior team members
- Excellent network of PR contacts
- Previous experience of working on successful PR campaigns
- Good time management skills
- Strong client service experience
- Challenge conventional thinking and traditional PR tactics with pro-active ideas
- Good time management skills / ability to manage more junior staff
We are ultimately looking for a bright, personable and enthusiastic team-player - someone who`s willing to pitch in with a clear and confident point of view
This is a truly desirable and rare position that will offer the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to progress their career and work with some fantastic clients.
For this opportunity and many more, please send your CV to Marc at Blueskies at email@example.com
Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.