Senior Account Director / Associate Director TO BE Strategic Associate / Integrated Agency / £45-65k
Lively independent experiential, PR and social media agency with dedicated account, production and digital teams is looking for an experienced Senior Account Director or Associate Director who genuinely enjoys client servicing and strategic planning.
Specialists at turning consumers into brand fans for a host of youth-orientated big brand clients, this independent agency focusses its efforts on creativity, collaboration and the power of experience.
You probably come from a larger agency where there is an importance placed on analysing consumer / client insight and planning ideas and campaigns against this. You will have global brand experience and be used to providing senior level client counsel on strategic direction of campaigns.
You’ll count building long-term relationships based on trust as one of your strengths, as well as your natural aptitude to guiding teams and clients.
This exciting role will see you:
- Reporting into the Head of Agency Strategy, and deputising for him where appropriate
- Managing relevant agency partners (trend forecasters / insight / research agencies etc.) on behalf of account teams
- Working across an existing portfolio of clients to provide insight, strategic guidance, planning capabilities – you’ll be a source of on-going guidance for the whole agency
- Being heavily involved in the new business process – including leading pitches
- Helping to inspire everyone to create more impactful, through and through, rationalised cross-channel marketing
Skills / experience you possess includes:
- Ability to create and drive through marketing strategy /thinking
- Excellent presentation writing skills – able to articulate thinking in compelling written argument
- Ability to identify and understand global / local trends – cultural, economical, media, technology, etc. and understand how / where / why this might impact / be relevant
- Strong understanding of the creative process and where ‘strategy’ sits within it
- Experience of operating in an inter-agency capacity.
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Director (Agency) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)