Head of PR (12 month contract) – Travel/Tourism
An exciting opportunity as Head of PR has arisen with one of our clients. We are looking for an experienced PR professional to work within a well known organisation in the travel and tourism sector. This position is a 12 month maternity contract. The chosen candidate will manage the coverage for the organisation across all forms of media.
As Head of PR you will be expected to create and put into practice an integrated PR and Content Strategies and develop product placement plans and deliver them to the team. A part of this role is to ensure that the PR strategies align with the marketing plans by working closely with the marketing team. Media relations is key to this position, the chosen candidate must be able to build and maintain relationships and in particular with travel and lifestyle writers. The Head of PR also manages a team and must not only motivate but mentor junior members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Head of PR
- Possess existing relationships with journalists and the media, preferably within the tourism industry
- Be experienced in managing an team of seasoned PR professionals
- Have an understanding of the tourism industry
- Have an understanding and proven past experience of project management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experienced candidate looking for the next step in their career.
If you think you would be suitable for this role please email your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com before the closing date (Monday 17th February).