Are you tired of writing dull press releases and selling in stories to grumpy journalists?
If you are, and fancy swapping your current role for a key role at a fun, energetic, fast moving and unique company, get in touch.
72Point is the best kept secret in the PR industry. We generate, produce and deliver survey-based news stories to the national print newspapers and their online sites for Britain’s biggest PR companies and their clients.
Last year, 80 per cent of the branded news stories we filed were published in print or on the web, and we aim to better that figure this year. To do that we need the help of a Senior Account Manager to boost staff numbers on the creative team in our vibrant Bristol office.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree and around three to five years’ experience in PR or journalism, preferably both. They will quite possibly be currently working for a PR agency, or will be on a local newspaper looking for a move to the ‘dark side’.
They will be super-confident on the phone, have an abundance of news sense, an acute awareness of popular culture and will have the ability to write tight news copy.
This full-time, Bristol based role will also involve regular client meetings, often at short notice and usually in London, but sometimes further afield.
And they are going to have to hit the ground running in every sense of the word, with the distinct possibility they will be handling big clients from day one.
As part of 72Point’s creative team, day to day duties will include:
- Brainstorming for national news ideas in our bi-weekly news conferences
- Drafting survey questions to secure newsworthy stats
- Liaising with our sister company OnePoll
- Updating clients (both end-users and PR agencies) on project progress
- Drafting national news copy for our in-house newswire
- Liaising with our London based sales team and generally managing a varied client base across all sectors