Account Director - B2B
This award winning agency based in London has a prestigious corporate/b2b team and needs a stellar Account Director to join as part of growth.
The client portfolio is not set in stone as it will depend on the person but the division covers a diverse range of sectors from b2b media marketing services to big brand corporate clients in FMCG, retail, financial services, leisure and more.
Reporting to a fantastic Director who has been at the agency for many years, your role will see you provide senior level client counsel to a portfolio of 3-4 clients. You will be tasked with nurturing and growing these clients organically, whilst driving the team below you, and also be involved in new business.
You will be experienced in writing strong strategy documents for clients with strong attention to detail as well as media relations - with strong contacts across business, trade and national media. Experience of stakeholder relations and any crisis/issues management experience would also be great.
You will need a background of working for a known London/UK agency on corporate/b2b clients, ideally with experience of working on a mix of sectors (desirable, not essential!). You will need to be operating at AD level, and love what you do, but perhaps are looking for a role with more autonomy or in a super dynamic environment, where you can learn from inspiring people and work on known brands with an interesting story to tell on great award winning campaigns.
£negotiable - in the region of 40-50k and superb benefits
CV to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (Central)