Account Executive, Issues & Crisis
Top 10 global intergrated PR agency seeks an Account Executive to join their Issues & Crisis team. You will support the team on media training and reputation management for a number of high profile clients, across a range of industry sectors, including food & drink, retail & leisure, technology, sports & healthcare.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Help maintain relationships with key media stakeholders
• Support on media training programmes
• Assist with reactive press office function
• Support the team in new business activity
• Contribute to budget management
• Ideally has FMCG and/or issues PR experience, gained in a PR agency environment.
• Demonstrates good knowledge of current affairs and the UK media environment
• Has strong social media experience
• Has confidence dealing with senior clients
In return, the role will give you the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of clients and industry sectors whilst working on a range of high profile projects. The successful candidate will also be able to develop their crisis skills by learning from some of the best practitioners in the industry.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Central)