Account Executive, Issues & Crisis
Top 10 global intergrated PR agency seeks an Account Executive to join their Issues & Crisis team. You will support the team on media training and reputation management for a number of high profile clients, across a range of industry sectors, including food & drink, retail & leisure, technology, sports & healthcare.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Help maintain relationships with key media stakeholders
• Support on media training programmes
• Assist with reactive press office function
• Support the team in new business activity
• Contribute to budget management
• Ideally has FMCG and/or issues PR experience, gained in a PR agency environment.
• Demonstrates good knowledge of current affairs and the UK media environment
• Has strong social media experience
• Has confidence dealing with senior clients
In return, the role will give you the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of clients and industry sectors whilst working on a range of high profile projects. The successful candidate will also be able to develop their crisis skills by learning from some of the best practitioners in the industry.
- 18 February 2014
- 18 March 2014
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Healthcare, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Central)