Head of Division (Director)- Public Affairs - Financial Services
Multi award winning PR agency – with a specialism in the Financial Services Sector. International blue chip clients - **On application we can provide full client list and creds of the Agency**
Outline of the Director role:
Our award winning and leading Financial Services PR Agency client are on the market for an exceptional Director level candidate to set up a new Public Affairs division from scratch. They have strong relationships with household name brands in their current sectors and are looking to grow a Public Affairs division with an established Director that can take advantage of these strong relationships.
This is an exciting Director level opportunity to head up a division and grow and develop a sector within a successful agency. Autonomy, freedom and creativity is at the heart of this Director role and together with the Managing Director you will grow the business. A background as a Director in a Financial Services Public Affairs role would be ideal however not a prerequisite.
There is a generous budget for new business and the ‘the sky’s the limit` in terms of where you would like to take the division. Our client is looking for someone that can bring diversity and fresh innovation and strong business acumen to this Director level role and agency.
**Key point to not about this role** is that it is truly bespoke and they can be extremely flexible depending on the conversations with relevant candidates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong Public Affairs (agency side) background with a real passion for winning new business and exceptional client service experience
- Director level or Head of Division level
- Strong connections in Financial Services and up to date with the latest policies and will have a deep understanding of UK and international policy
- New business drive and ideally the ability to expand on existing client relationships in other areas of the business.
- Budget and personnel management experience
- An inspirational personality with charisma to fit into an experienced and talented management board
Upto £120k + bonus, share options and potential to become a partner + any matched benefits, again this is extremely bespoke.
If you think you have what it takes to set up this division then do not hesitate to get in touch with Alex Robinson.
Direct line: 020 3700 5381 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this isn`t quite right for you, but you do want to hear about our other director positions within Public Affairs or Financial Services then do get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Associations / Institutions jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Financial Services jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Government jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Professional Services jobs in London (North)