Senior Account Manager - Account Director
We're currently seeking a senior account manager or rising junior account director to join one of the most respected independent agencies in the market. They are based in Soho and have an iconic client list, and if you're into your gadgets, gizmos, video games and sports then this is the role for you! They have a highly creative, fun and progressive culture, along with a highly supportive management team.
They are now seeking to invest and expand their senior consumer tech team. They are looking for that right someone to come join their adventure and help them grow and develop to the next level.
As an senior account manager or account director you will have:
- At least 5-6 years experience in PR and digital Experience in consumer markets: a mix from tech, gadgets, video games, sport, green, apps/dotcom
- Ability to create and deliver outstanding PR/digital campaigns
- Ability to deliver strategic advice to client on day-to-day basis Excellent client management skills
- Proven UK nationals and lifestyles contacts
In return they will offer you a base of £38k-£48k + bonus and excellent benefits package. They have an impressive client list, and the role will be varied and offer you the chance to be highly creative in a fun and buzzy team. You will gain a work life balance and work with an impressive management team. They have a casual work environment, impressive offices, 25 days holiday, Christmas closed, staff away days, team lunches, personal development and training program.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (East)