This job has now expired
A highly respected, award-winning global communications and PR agency with well-known clients across a variety of sectors is searching for an experienced Digital leader to work in their consumer PR division alongside their talented and fun team in a energetic and creative environment.
Within this role, you will apply digital PR to support consumer-facing campaigns and demonstrate your extensive social media savvy. You will also possess the ability to manage, create and execute world-class campaigns for a range of highly recognisable brands and deliver genuine creative flair.
- Generating and driving digital PR strategies with determination and commitment from inception to completion and track evaluation (ROI)
- Managing integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationship with clients
- Contributing to the agency development and profitability through bringing new business opportunities
- Motivating, supporting and supervising your talented team in developing their skills and capabilities in the digital arena, as well as mentoring junior members
- Proven record of delivering integrated digital PR campaigns
- Expertise of applying digital PR to support campaigns across commercial brand focused programmes
- Knowledge of the latest digital tools, technologies and capabilities
- Strong project management skills
- Strategic thinker and trend spotter with a creative approach
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Julia Fenwick on 020 7182 4214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne