Head of PR
We're a small Pall Mall based PR agency, with big plans for the future having taken on recent investment, looking for a bright and passionate PR to come in and run our accounts, managing our freelance network of PRs.
The person will have a minimum of 4 years experience, agency-side most likely, and will be fiercely motivated, a great organiser or their own work and other people, creative, engaging, and will want to be part of something special as it moves from small to mid-sized.
- Work with Creative Director to formulate great objective-reaching PR strategies for new and retained clients
- Take ownership of these strategies and plot progress along their timelines, keeping up to date client reports
- Service clients in the time you have available to do so through brilliant media relations, well written copy, and smart PR thinking
- Manage the freelance PR network when your schedule become over subscribed and/or we require outside support
- Support pitches, where needed
- Attend client meetings
- Negotiable based upon experience
- A monthly bonus of 5% of all sales that month
- TBC% equity stake in the company
- Rail card paid
- Phone bill paid
- Office based four days per week
- Work from home on Fridays
- MacBook Air
- An intern to support you for 160 hours p/m
- Full media list / Response Source memberships
About the company:
We are a three year old agency with small but growing list of consumer and charity clients, with a unique talent engagement division, sourcing and managing celebrity relationships for brands and charities.
We recently took investment, which has allowed us to grow the team and our plans for the future, which includes a planned exit in 5 years.
We passionately believe in creating a team and environment that we all can enjoy and can grow with personally and professionally, and every voice here counts. If you want to be a part of something special, then come and say hi.
- 19 February 2014
- 19 March 2014
- Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Media and New Media, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Travel and Tourism jobs in Homeworking