Our client is a high profile, global media company who are in the FTSE Top 30 and are the UK leaders in their field. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry and are a household name. They have won a multitude of awards and are known for their innovative approach to business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their Consumer PR team, specifically focusing on Product and Brand PR as a Senior PR Manager. This role will suit an experienced PR professional who is looking join one of the top companies in the UK. You will be given the opportunity to embrace the next challenge in your career, working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
As Senior PR Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering dynamic and creative consumer-facing PR campaigns
- Liaising with and supporting relations with internal stakeholders
- Close engagement with a diverse array of media audiences in order to identify new opportunities for our client
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with competitor activity
- Creating and updating media materials for the PR team
- Measure and track PR campaigns to ensure success and record results
- Working alongside agency partners to deliver integrated campaigns
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Demonstrable experience in consumer-focused PR, either agency or in-house, ideally with large commercial brands
- A proven track record in creative media relations, with a personal interest in the industry and solid contacts across a wide range of the media, ideally within personal finance
- Strong knowledge of social media with experience of managing finances/budgets
- Confidence, and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work with and influence people of all levels of seniority, including internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an innovative media/entertainment company. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, please apply below.