Group Digital Account Director
You will be extremely passionate about all things digital and responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships and will proactively lead day-to-day digital activity, strategic development and your account team's output and well being. You will obviously need to have some experience of managing a team and be the type of person who thinks outside the box and brings outstanding, creative and workable digitally inspired ideas to the table.
As Digital Account Director you will be leading integrated PR/social media campaigns, social media outreach & community management, blogger outreach & viral seeding and online marketing strategies and consultancy. They are offering a great base of £45-£55k+excellent bonus and full benefits package!
What does the role involve?
The Digital Account Director will have experience of working within the digital marketing and/or PR sector and will be able to draw upon their passion for social media, web, intranets, mobile, online marketing and traditional print media to spearhead truly integrated campaigns that produce brand fans.
Working closely with the senior management team and your direct account teams, you will strategically manage and oversee the delivery of client projects in the digital space, ensure profitability targets are met, manage client expectations and ensure continual innovation within each account.
Skills and experience required:
- Passion for all things digital - the ability to stay on top of digital innovations and to consult strategically on how these effect the client campaign
- Excellent verbal,written and presentation skills
- Excellent team-working skills and leadership qualities - understanding across PR and social disciplines
- A confident, customer-centric and professional attitude to work
- Experience of working in a client-facing role
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, successfully delivering on time and to budget
- Knowledge of leading/managing the full project lifecycle including; strategy development, creativity, project planning, cost estimation and tracking, resource planning and quality management
- Well versed in measurement packages and which is appropriate to client campaigns
- To be able to show existing and established blogger relationships
- Understanding of digital marketing - Facebook apps, tabs, advertising, Youtube advertising
- Some experience in online reputation management
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (East)