Director - Energy
We have a rare opening for a Director to manage the Industrials arm within this global agency of choice. They have one of the best names in the market and this role will see you supporting the MD. The experience of the 20 strong team spans corporate communications, public affairs, digital, consumer, B2B and internal communications.
The current scope of work includes strategic consultancy, content generation, media relations, crisis management, agency network co-ordination, corporate reputation, thought leadership, and advocacy and stakeholder engagement programmes. The role will see you working on both UK and international remits, and working within their international offices.
Proven contacts in the either energy, industrials, transport, logistics and or manufacturing industries, preferably on both a local and global level is a pre-requisite. You will have excellent management skills and the ability to manage both UK and international remits.
In return they will offer a base of £70-£90k+bonus and all the benefits you expect from a global top 10 PR agency. They have been voted best agency to work for, and enjoy a fun and supportive culture, all this plus much more, please apply on line or call 07971 361 206 Justyne
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Environmental jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Utilities jobs in London (East)