Global full service PR agency, seeks an AD to support the issues and crisis team for a 9-12 month maternity cover contract. The Issues and Crisis team work with a number of extremely high profile clients, across a variety of sectors including; Food & Drink, Retail & Leisure, Technology, Sport and Healthcare.
The ideal candidate will: -
- Ideally have consumer brand and/or issues PR experience
- Be coherent in digital communications
- Ideally has experience of running simulations and strategic messaging sessions
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of current affairs
- Have confidence dealing with senior clients and journalists
- Have a sound knowledge of the UK media environment
- Be comfortable managing highly confidential client knowledge
- Have solid communication and presentation skills and be calm under pressure
- Have experience of managing agency/client relationships
In return, you can expect to work specifically on issues and crisis management in an industry leading team, working across a range of high profile projects and brands, with a dynamic and driven team of experts.
Fixed term contract from March 2014 – December 2014.