This global, integrated agency is looking for a Director to join their 20 strong Energy and Industrials team to manage the Industrials arm of the business and support the team MD to expand the team. The team work across a variety of clients within the energy & industrials sector including; manufacturing, transport, defence, mining, oil and gas companies.
The experience of the team spans corporate communications, public affairs, digital, consumer, B2B and internal communications. The current scope of work includes strategic consultancy, content generation, media relations, crisis management, agency network co-ordination, corporate reputation, thought leadership, advocacy and stakeholder engagement programmes. Work in the sector is both domestically and internationally focused.
- A proven record of winning new business and in leading, managing and growing a profitable portfolio of clients.
- Experience in running and creating cross-discipline, multi-stakeholder campaigns.
- Proven contacts in the industrials, transport, logistics and manufacturing industries.
- Demonstrable passion for the sector.
- Proven ability to provide senior counsel
- Dynamic, and proven, team leader and coach, with exceptional people management skills.
- Strategic client servicing within manufacturing, transport, defence, mining, oil and gas companies.