Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – Property
Due to a strong end to 2013 and a number of new business wins early in 2014, one of the UK’s leading PR agencies, dedicated to the property sector, is looking for a Senior Account Executive and an Account Manager to join their award winning team and work on a number of high profile clients across the commercial and residential property sectors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years (SAE) and 4 years (AM) property or corporate PR experience, be ambitious and able to produce print ready copy.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Writing press releases and thought leadership features
- Devising and drafting client PR strategies and plans
- Selling in press releases and client stories to the media
- Developing and maintaining media and industry contacts
- Using social media to enhance client reputations
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis
- Managing junior team members
- Supporting new business activity and drafting proposals
In return, a competitive salary is offered, along with a bonus scheme and fantastic benefits.
- 25 February 2014
- 25 March 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Environmental, Government, Retail / Wholesale, Utilities
- Account Manager, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)