Freelance Account Director – Financial / Professional Services, Home Based - part-time
Our client, a boutique PR agency specialising in the financial services sector, is looking for a proactive part-time freelance Account Director to manage a portfolio of clients in the insurance sector.
Key attributes and experience for this AD role are:
- A strong background in corporate communications ideally within the financial services sector
- Proven experience of managing your own client portfolio
- A strong network of contacts within the financial services sector
- Excellent business media relationships
- Excellent client relationship skills
- New business proposal writing and pitching experience
Ideally you will have a PR agency background but my client would also look at somebody who has come from a fast paced inhouse role. Candidates must be highly motivated, ambitious, creative and personable. You will be based from home but there will be regular meetings to attend in Central London.
- 25 February 2014
- 25 March 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Part Time
- Contract Type
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Part Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (North)
- Part Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (North)
- Part Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Part Time Research Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (North)
- Part Time Research Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (North)