Our client, a boutique PR agency specialising in the financial services sector, is looking for a proactive part-time freelance Account Director to manage a portfolio of clients in the insurance sector.
Key attributes and experience for this AD role are:
- A strong background in corporate communications ideally within the financial services sector
- Proven experience of managing your own client portfolio
- A strong network of contacts within the financial services sector
- Excellent business media relationships
- Excellent client relationship skills
- New business proposal writing and pitching experience
Ideally you will have a PR agency background but my client would also look at somebody who has come from a fast paced inhouse role. Candidates must be highly motivated, ambitious, creative and personable. You will be based from home but there will be regular meetings to attend in Central London.