Public Relations Account Executive
You will be contributing to the development of both projects and corporate positioning strategies for major industry players across the property sector. This organisation is renowned for giving opportunities to bright starters; the managing director began as an Account Executive!
You will have 1+ years’ experience in either an in-house or agency position and will be able to aid the team with the following work -
- Working across a corporate portfolio of clients which envelop all aspects of real estate from major trade organisations through to pension funds investing in the property market
- Manage and help with media relations Inform business strategies Help the team win bids and competitive pitches
- Organise and attend networking and other events
- Handle crises
- Supply intelligence Research relevant information and data that relates to the work of the clients
- Monitor key media, prepare cuttings and review media coverage Implement elements of communications and consultation strategies such as media campaigns and drafting communications materials
- Prepare first drafts of materials as required – e.g. press notices, key messages, target audience lists, event programmes, consultation material Help develop communications strategies for clients Support the rest of the team
For more information please apply and a member of Electus will be in touch
When it comes to Public Affairs, PR and Communications recruitment, Electus offer a world class service to both candidates and clients.