Account Director - Healthcare
Electus are working with a health-issue focussed exciting boutique PR agency, to find an experienced, engaging and skilled Account Director. The right candidate will work closely with the MD of the agency, and wider accounts teams across all elements of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is both experienced, ambitious and can bring new ideas to the organisation.
- Utilise creative and innovative approaches both at a hands-on and strategic level with varied clients;
- Provide guidance and advice to the accounts team as you lead on the budgeting and direction of accounts;
- Work very closely with other senior members of the team to source and pitch on opportunities for new business;
- Understand and relate the importance of key health policy issues to campaign activity;
- Mentor other members of the team as they, and the organisation grow.
- Superb written and oral communication skills;
- Highly developed, demonstrable news sense;
- Interested in current affairs;
- Interested in social issues including health, social care and education;
- Lateral thinker who is able to spot opportunities and maximise them for our clients;
- Problem solver who uses their own initiative to adapt to and resolve issues;
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded boutique agency, that develops unique and creative campaigns, and that is consistently pitching and winning high profile business.