Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – results-driven
We are looking for an exceptional and dedicated Account Manager to work as part of our busy team.
You will be responsible for helping to deliver award-winning marketing and PR on behalf of a wide range of clients - working closely with all members of the agency, including the in-house design studio and events team.
Based in our Ringwood (Hampshire) office, with occasional travel to attend events and client meetings.
- Proactively manage the marketing and PR activities of clients and be seen as an expert in your field of activit
- Manage budgets for client projects
- Work closely with Account/Associate Directors and Managing Directors in developing strategy for clients
- Develop and maintain excellent client and media relationships
- Drive new business opportunities for the agency, working as part of a team to deliver pitches and respond to briefs
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in PR and good understanding of marketing disciplines
- Minimum three years’ agency experience
- Excellent track record in delivering first-class results for clients
- Ambitious – drive to succeed and move up the agency
- Proactive, confident attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Remuneration: £25,000 to £29,000 per annum
Please send CVs stating to Rachel Hadfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26 March 2014
- 05 April 2014
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About McKenna Townsend
McKenna Townsend is an award-winning, full service marketing communications agency, based in Ringwood on the Dorset / Hampshire border. The agency works with a wide-range of blue-chip clients from the Subway brand to Fairline Boats and many more!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in Hampshire