Senior Account Manager, Consumer PR
WHO WE ARE
FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s largest international communications consultancies with more than 2,000 employees in over 80 offices around the globe. FH was founded over 60 years ago and has since established a strong reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive and measurable impact on its clients’ performance. We are widely recognised for excellent service and our long-term relationships with clients.
Fleishman Hillard’s London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social and strategic marketing communications to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful global group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
We have an opportunity in our consumer team for a confident, experienced Senior Account Manager to join us as a key part of the team on a large fashion retail account. The extensive brief covers consumer brand PR and press office, social media and content marketing in the UK and some European markets, plus corporate communications for the Europe group.
This role will be split across the UK and Hub teams. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing proactive media counsel, creative recommendations and manage strategic partnerships.
- Proactively building relationships with key opinion leaders, media, professional associations, online influencers and other relevant third-parties.
- Support the development of client proposals and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, communications documents.
- Supporting the senior team on creative brainstorming and press release drafting.
- Managing and briefing suppliers to create engaging PR assets, i.e. photography, videography etc.
- Managing media relations.
- Logistics and organisation of client events.
- Blogger outreach.
- Inputting into European plans for seasonal fashion launches.
- Building relationships with European market leads and becoming a key go-to person for assets and information.
- Direct and mentor junior account members; provide quality control and oversee team assignments.
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas to improve our offering.
- Contribute to the management of client budgets; oversee the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications.
- Previous experience working on creative B2C campaigns within a top consumer or fashion PR agency.
- Strong media relations skills and news and features contacts, particularly in fashion.
- Strong news generation/publicity experience.
- Event management experience.
- Ability to multi task, highly organised, shows grace under pressure.
- Experience working on international campaigns an advantage.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Fashion experience welcomed and retail or big brand experience a real plus.
- Experience developing and pitching persuasive and creative story, creative proposals and plans.
- Keen understanding of the role of digital media in integrated communications strategies.
- Strong organisational and project management skills; ability to juggle and make independent decisions.
- Effective problem solving abilities- can get things moving and keep them on track.
- Results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- A spirit of teamwork and willing to roll up sleeves.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
No agencies please.