Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director / Account Director
This thriving independent global agency is six years old and pretty special. It’s still at the forefront of delivering and integrating traditional and social to create campaigns that really resonate and has a host of UK and global names under its belt. It’s award-winning, renowned for its positive reinforcement of work/life balance and encouraging diversity and delivers outstanding results for exciting brands. What more could you ask for?!
A little bit about you, what’s expected and the job role:
- A strong consumer practitioner who is established at their level, whether it be SAM/JAD/AD
- A proven track record in winning, maintaining and growing big brands
- An inspiring and motivational team manager who supports, trains, delegates and leads from the front
- A real passion for innovation and entrepreneurialism
- Strong passion and desire for digital PR and social media
- Able to provide sound strategic counsel
- A strong and capable account manager / handler – able to manage all aspects of running a campaign
- Results-driven and focused who can lead and develop team to execute brilliant campaigns
- Strategic and creative – someone who has big and brilliant ideas coupled with the wherewithal to turn those ideas into workable campaigns
- A love of going after and bringing in new business
- Spirited, hard-working and down to earth
- Someone who thinks around problems and comes up with effective solutions
- Able to hit the ground running, think on your feet and be part of a successful, friendly, fast-paced and hungry team
- Solid digital and social media experience
This is an agency that looks after and invests in its staff – from personal development and training programmes, exciting career opportunities and KPI’s put in place to get you up the PR ladder!
Some of the benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- Free broadband
- Medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- New business bonuses
- Sabbatical after 3 years’ service
- Flexible working – start and finish times plus working from home
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.
Please send your CV to Ellie@prospectresourcing.com