PR Manager, Consumer, Tech, Data, Mobile, London
Location: London (Central), London (North), London (East), London (South), London (West)
Sector: Consumer, Media and New Media, Telecommunications, Technology
Often described as an industry pioneer, this data analytics start-up has seen phenomenal growth in the last year and plans to follow the same path in 2014. With offices in 12 countries across the globe and a cutting-edge technology on their side, this is the place to be for any tech aficionado worth their salt.
Do you live and breathe Tech? Are you fascinated by the evolution and measurement of apps, ads and software? If so, then take note – this is the role for you. Based in London but part of a global comms team, this role needs someone with solid experience of silicon valley type account and the media connections needed to drive both global and regional campaigns. From networking with the print/online/broadcast media to managing conferences, to developing and implementing campaigns in the UK and Europe, this role calls for determination and a strategic mind.
Highlights of the Role:
- Operate at the forefront of technological innovation and collaborate with a truly global team
- Drive coverage in online/offline press and manage the London-based PR agency
- Manage UK social media and digital presence
- Identify, manage and attend tradeshows and conferences
- Lead the PR function in the UK and be recognised as an essential part of a growing organisation
- Demonstrable experience in Tech PR – data, software, gaming or mobile would be an advantage
- A real passion for technological innovation
- An enviable black book of media connections spanning trade, consumer, online, print and broadcast
- Experience of managing events (tradeshow/conference presence) and acting as spokesperson
- Deft project manager used to working independently in a high-pressure start-up environment
- A brilliant and versatile writer – some marketing experience would be a bonus
- Commercially-minded and results-driven
- Social media and digital visionary
If you have the ‘gung-ho’ attitude this cutting-edge company needs and think you are ready to take on the challenge, send in your CV to Emma-Jane via firstname.lastname@example.org.