B2B Account Manager - Central Manchester Agency
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities
- Central Manchester location with roof garden
- International clients and some travel
- Working with a great team of people
We are a strategic communications consultancy proud to represent some of the world's most forward thinking technology businesses in retail technology, mobile and e-commerce.
Due to an exciting phase of growth at SkyParlour, we are now looking for a highly ambitious Account Manager to work with some of our great name clients. If you’re looking for an agency that brings creativity and business flair to Technology PR, then we’d love to hear from you.
Key activities will include:
- Extensive media and client liaison
- Maintaining and developing influential stakeholder contacts
- Writing and placing high quality content
- Preparing status and client reports
- End to end management of a portfolio of great clients
You could be an Account Executive looking to take that next step in your career or an Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge.
To be considered you will ideally need:
- Three year plus experience in tech or financial services PR
- To be a great communicator and comfortable in client facing situations
- Experience working across a variety of accounts
- Commercial astuteness with a business mind
- To be digitally savvy, creative, and have a go-getting personality
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content
- Enjoy being part of a great team.
There is an attractive package of £22K to £26K+, a bonus scheme and the usual benefits including: pension and 23 days holiday rising with tenure.
Contact Angela Yore on 07738 822956 for a chat or email email@example.com with your up to date CV.
For more information go to www.skyparlour.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in Oxfordshire