Account Director/Associate Director-Consumer Healthcare-Super Creative Agency-Global-Soho-to £60,000
Account Director/Associate Director - Consumer Healthcare - Super Creative Agency - Global - Soho - to £60,000 plus benefits
My client is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. This is a fantastic environment to work in as this energetic agency is a subsidiary of one of the top five global agencies. My client is looking for an ambitious Account Director or Associate Director to become part of their senior healthcare team and help them to lead and inspire, bring new insights to their clients and push into new areas of business that complement their existing portfolio of work.
An opportunity has arisen for an individual at Account Director or Associate Director level to work within the Healthcare team on both Global and UK accounts. The role will require working in both the consumer and ethical health sectors. The Account Director/Associate Director will take a leadership role on exciting accounts reporting directly to the healthcare director and will manage a team, deliver UK and Global results, manage clients and develop business. Their role will center on the delivery of a communications strategy via an agreed and pre-planned programme across all client accounts. The successful candidates will have strong experience in consumer healthcare (ideally with some ethical as well) and strong media relations and campaign development skills. The roles will particularly appeal to entrepreneurially minded, go-getters who are used to working in a fast paced environment with multiple client accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Builds strong relationships with clients and operates as overall relationship manager
- Ensures all content is appropriate and high-quality, in line with clients’ objectives
- Writes annual and quarterly plans
- Evaluates campaign results against objectives; use results to suggest improvements to client or team
- Assists in successfully growing existing accounts and develops programs to build business from existing clients
- Takes overall responsibility for all budget issues related to accounts including account profitability
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return for your talents and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £60,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested please don't delay in sending your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (East)