Communications and Marketing Manager - leading lesiure investment advisory group
This specialist leisure consultancy group is looking for a Communications Manager to join their executive team and oversee all of the groups Marketing and PR activity. The manager will be responsible for developing and driving all communications activities across the group and maintaining the company’s impressive profile in the marketplace.
The company is a specialist leisure property and investment consultancy group and has an unrivalled network of specialist contacts including prestigious and high-profile landlords, operators and developers in the UK and internationally, as well as up and coming newcomers.
With over four decades of experience it works across all types of leisure property including restaurants, bars, pubs, shopping centre food outlets, fast food units, hotels, gyms and nightclubs.
Key responsibilities for this Corporate Communications Manager are:
- Developing and delivering the firm’s corporate communications strategy across the group.
- Writing press releases, comment pieces, articles, pitching features and comment ideas, arranging press briefings, media relations with property and leisure trade titles, national publications and international media.
- Developing and implementing marketing initiatives, including designing adverts, mailers, flyers etc, distributing emarketing through the groups database system.
- Managing website content and all social media activity across the group.
- Organising events - in-house seminars, dinners, roundtable debates and other networking events sourcing speakers and gifts, and inviting guests.
- Working with heads of departments to identify and implement new business development initiatives.
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Communications Manager role are:
- Communications experience in the property and or/and leisure industry either in-house of agency
- Likely to be working at Senior Account Manager level in a consultancy or PR Manager level in-house
- A confident, enthusiastic attitude that can speak the lingo of commercial property
- Be able to work in an autonomous fashion in a role with a lot of responsibilities across several areas
To apply for this role please click to apply:
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.