Account Executive - Corporate/Financial Services
You will consider yourself to be intellectually robust with good academic qualifications, including a degree with a 2:1 classification or above from a leading UK University .
This role will be working with illustrative accounts including a professional services senior level search and assessment firm, an employee-owned private equity firm, and global accounting and financial institutions.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in Financial Services, but the most important attributes for this role will be strong sense of curiosity and a passion for communications.
• 6 months -2 years experience
• 2:1 classification or above from a top 20 leading UK University
• High presentational polish
• Clear interest in corporate communications/ financial/ professional services and working on multi-national clients
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Proactive and flexible approach
• Interested in financial and business issues and current affairs
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritising skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Self-motivated and adaptable with excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude
If this position is of interest, please do get in touch at Jessica@premierresourcing.co.uk
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.