This job is no longer available

Part-time PR & Events Manager (design agency)

Award winning creative design and brand agency are looking for a commercially driven PR & Events Manager to join them on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week - flexible working)!

COMPANY

London based independent creatively driven brand design consultancy with an array of interesting and exciting clients and a league table standing as one of the UK's top creative design agencies.

THE ROLE

Reporting in to the Marketing Manager & Executive Creative Director this part-time PR & Events Manager role will see you take ownership of this growing side of the business. This is a stand-alone role and your key remit will be to help drive brand awareness through the development and implementation of a dedicated communications plan with a 70% focus on PR and the remaining 30% on event management.

CANDIDATE

The ideal candidate will have in the region of 6-7 years' PR experience within a B2B environment and will have worked for (or with) a design agency.

Knowledge and good contacts within the design world are essential as is experience of planning and delivering small to medium sized events including seminars, talks, debates, thought leadership & networking evenings as well as press & media events.

Good copywriting skills, experience of developing communications plans and a detailed and meticulous approach are vital as is solid content production (campaigns & video), speaker sourcing & management, budgeting and press coverage recording & reporting experience.

This role has plenty of flexibility in terms of number of working days, which days and working location (office based or remotely) and will suit a self-starter, with a keen interest in design and branding and someone who is used to being the "wearer of many hats" in terms of PR and Events!

This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR & Events Manager looking for a flexible part time role working with an award winning design and brand agency!

If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.
14 March 2014
11 April 2014
E5255
Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd
Part Time
Permanent
Looking for a change? Just tell us the type of job you're after and we'll do the hard work.