The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and finalising integrated marketing and communications campaigns according with deadlines and budget, working independently and as a team member on large-scope projects. They will help define the objectives of marketing campaigns and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, making recommendations for improvements.
They will initiate and maintain communication with all marketing channels (e.g. creative, employee communications, PR, events, editorial), clients and vendors (both internal and external) and include other marketing team members in projects, as appropriate.
- Direct and manage marketing campaign/programme development from beginning to end including budget management, strategy development, tactics, execution and reporting.
- Facilitate the planning, implementation and tracking of specific marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the senior management team and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in campaign scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Estimate the resources, timescales and participants needed to achieve project goals, and draft and submit budget proposals.
- Flexible hours may be required to manage campaigns across regions/time zones.
Key skills and requirements:
- Relevant marketing and communications experience, preferably in a B2B and/or financial services organisation.
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualification, preferably with CIM certification.
- Good understanding of marketing channels: PR, online communications, events, brand advertising, editorial, social media.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Project management skills, and good organisation and time management.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Harriet Baverstock quoting reference HB1403-24.
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications