Associate Director - Top 10 Global Agency
his top 10 PR agency is currently seeking to appoint an associate director to be the strategic lead on one of the biggest global clients. The client focus's on the Oil & Gas and automotive sectors and although is a global consumer giant, they require candidates with good b2b skills.
The London team is developing as a global hub of excellence. The work is by definition international, though they work mainly on the UK and European aspects of communications for clients.
We are now looking to recruit an Associate Director who has managed accounts across corporate and or technical and digital comms, media relations. A good understanding of the media and other stakeholder interaction. This is a global strategic role, so you will have the gravitas to build strong relationships. This is a varied role that will see you working on big budget global campaigns, a love of F1, would certainly be a small advantage for this role, (more for you than the client!).
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Strong mix of corporate communications, B2B and or technical / media/digital
- Previous interaction with stakeholders
- Well-organised client project and budget management
- The ability to develop proactive and lasting client relationships
- Team player but a self-starter with the presence to manage very bright staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and good attention to detail
- In return
- Base of £65-£75k+excellent bonus, pension, health, dental, impressive client,
- Lots of support and on-going training and
- Personal development,
- The chance to work with one of the best teams in the market - plus a company that promote work life balance.
- Casual dress code
- Expense account
- Amazing client, that everyone loves working with
- Big Budgets
- Exciting international remits
- Supportive team
- Employer of choice.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Environmental jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Head of Group / Department Technology jobs in London (East)