Account Manager - corporate agency with big global brands
This is a company that is known for how well it looks after its staff and has an impressive client list of global brands. This role will be working across these superstar brands as an Account Manager in a corporate team with a difference. All their campaigns are integrated using their social and digital skills. This is a large agency that has maintained its family feel and you’ll feel like part of the team from day one.
The perfect mix of a tight-knit but welcoming team working with big brands across the FMCG, employment and business sectors, it is enough to really get your teeth into. This is a big-name PR agency that embraces its people. Training and ownership of work is superb and the corporate PR team works on highly desirable big-name B2B and consumer facing brands.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Account Manager role:
- Use your corporate PR experience and account management prowess with big-name brands.
- Work within a creative corporate environment in a nurturing PR agency.
- Use your excellent media contacts and media relationship-building skills.
- Feel like a part of the team with one of the industry’s friendliest agencies.
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Account Manager role:
- You will be an experienced Corporate PR Account Manager, ideally working for an agency.
- Excellent media skills, comfortable in a press office environment.
- Strong writing skills.
- Flexible and warm-spirited attitude with a desire to work with a hardworking and friendly team.
To be considered for this Corporate PR Account Manager role please click to apply: