Senior Account Director- Interiors & Retail PR
Struggle to think of your weaknesses? Our client requires a credible safe pair of hands to take the lead on clients across an flexible range of interiors, retail and homeware clients that could focus on trade, consumer or corporate PR. Adaptable and spirited you must be an established Account Director keen to play a part in the running of this well-established but nimble agency, growing your accounts and your team.
A 15-strong boutique agency specialising in the retail, interiors and lifestyle sector, currently inundated with new business, they are turning business away. With some of the longest standing clients in the industry, they hold the key to the sector’s market leaders- and journalists love them for it! In this genuinely collegiate working environment excellent progression opportunities are on offer.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Senior Account Director role:
- Lead by example - you treasure your media contacts and still relish selling-in.
- Offer supreme client counsel- you will be filling the boots of the MD demanding credibility.
- Play a key part in the operations of this blossoming but established boutique agency.
- The agency is pitching every week- use your fantastic new business skills to seal exciting new wins.
- Work on market leading clients that demand strategic creativity.
Key attributes and experience for this PR Senior Account Director role:
- B2B or B2C Retail experience with a passion for the interiors space.
- A competent all-rounder you must relish all elements of the role from pitching to team management, and client management to media handling.
- Hit the ground running without having your hand held.
- An excellent little black book of contacts- knowledge of the trades would be much prized.
- Feisty and fun, you’re a spirited team player.
- Be an inspiring mentor to an established and capable team.
To be considered for this PR Senior Account Director role please click to apply