Global Head of Investor Access Services- London
This leading investment research consultancy is looking to appoint a Global Head of Investor Access Services to head up their Investor Access Team and to build their offering on a global basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business with a proven track record and to play a key role in the next phase of its evolution.
Reporting directly to the Executive Team, the Global Head of Investor Access Services will have overall responsibility for the management of a large client base, a team and a variety of business partners.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing a commercial strategy for the company and will provide commercial leadership, direction and support to the whole Investor Access team, and motivate them to achieve their targets and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a commercial strategy achieving market leadership
- Expanding the range of products and services
- Pitching and winning new business opportunities
- Building relationships with partnership companies
- Managing, training and motivating key staff
- Maintaining and developing senior level network
- Experience gained within an IR consultancy, Investor Access team, in-house IR, ECM or corporate broking roles.
- Proven ability to win new business and develop both cold and warm business relationships
- Possess entrepreneurial flair, high energy levels and a determination to succeed.
- Forward thinking and quick to embrace technology solutions within working practices
- Excellent business acumen and project delivery skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results
- Team management experience
- Strategic thinker but also flexible to work in a hands-on capacity
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on 020 7182 4212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York - London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in London (Central)