Senior Account Executives/Account Managers
Working for Us!
Sterling Media has an entrepreneurial culture and is very results driven with a work hard play hard atmosphere and strong team ethic. There is clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillset, work attitude and ethics. The ideal candidate would thrive on working in a dynamic environment, embracing the professional challenges and positive energy that comes with working in a fast-paced agency environment alongside an inspirational, growing and close-knit team of PR, Event and Marketing professionals who are making a difference to their clients. It is key that the candidate shares responsibility for creating an energised, results-oriented ethos within the agency, contributing enthusiastically to team activity and demonstrating a real passion about the company.
In return, Sterling Media will offer competitive salaries (subject to experience).
What does the role involve?
Based in the heart of Kensington with global footprints, Sterling Media is hiring candidates with sector specific experience across various roles.
- PR campaigns for a range of dynamic UK/International businesses, CEOs and entrepreneurs across business, lifestyle and luxury sectors
- International and UK PR and marketing experience for luxury brands and campaigns
- UK PR for lifestyle brands across health, beauty and restaurants
- UK and international PR for films, entertainment projects and celebrities
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will join Sterling Media’s creative and “good fun” team of PR, marketing and event professionals and be part of the company’s international growth expansion plans.
The candidate will have a real hands-on approach to managing and implementing campaigns, right from strategy/planning to embracing high level PR, media, experiential, marketing, online, outreach and advertising activity where applicable. They will be a media star, able to generate stand-out media coverage for clients across national dailies, radio, TV outlets, trade, business magazines, and Online/Newswire outlets.
The candidate will assist the company MD to lead on the account management of specific campaigns. Experience of handling online, event, crisis management, international and marketing campaigns and a passion for business and corporate affairs would also be an advantage.
The candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to think strategically and logically, have high standards of attention to detail, exceptional research, multi-tasking, writing and team skills.
At the company, the right candidate will find a heap of opportunities to enhance their PR experience. The company has an eclectic mix of corporate, lifestyle, luxury, international and entertainment clients and candidates will also have the opportunity to work "across the board" on other sectors.
Please click 'apply now'' and send us your CV!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (East)