Digital Marketing Director, In-house Travel/Leisure - London
A unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Director to become part of an exciting and growing company in the travel & leisure industry. This company is known for building long-lasting relationships, providing an excellent service for their clients and as a result have a strong client-list from global corporations to SMEs; major UK companies to public sector organisations.
Due to continuous expansion, my client is now looking for a Digital Marketing Director to oversee the transformation of digital communications programs for the company.
You will lead the Digital Marketing Team and increase digital fluency across the organization as it aspires to create a best-in-class digital presence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for championing user experience in the organization, creating new and innovative digital experiences for key stakeholders. This is a highly visible role and requires a bright, driven and ambitious professional who displays outstanding entrepreneurial talent, commercial focus and the ability to lead and inspire others.
- Create and lead an effective social media strategy for the company
- Take ownership of digital communications projects from inception to completion
- Lead a fundamental review of the corporate web infrastructure
- Orchestrate the synchronized roll out of global launch plans and consolidate local e-media initiatives
- Oversee and evaluate best methods of web mastering globally
- Define and communicate common guidelines and procedures for web projects on content, design, technology
- Create strong partnerships with country-based marketing teams to drive local digital initiatives
- Manage and oversee the relationship with key agencies and suppliers
- Champion digital marketing within the organization and become an agent of change.
- Experiment with new technologies and partners that can deliver competitive advantage
- Manage the Digital Marketing Team
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Curious and entrepreneurial
- Highly organised
- Proven ability to lead complex digital projects globally and across multifunctional teams
- Commercially focused
- A flexible attitude to work and the desire to be a “hands-on” member of the team
If you think you can make a difference in a company which has positivity, passion and a global presence, then apply now!
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on 020 7182 4212 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York - London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)