Associate Director – Healthcare
Our client is a growing healthcare agency. They are looking for an Associate Director with experience in the healthcare sector to join their London team. Our client is a partner of a top 150 PR agency with a roster of fantastic clients. This agency is a newcomer to the PR world and offers a combination of Public Relations, Public Affairs, Social Science expertise and Medical Education to their pharmaceutical clients. The chosen candidate would be joining the team at an exciting time, helping the company to grow into a top competitor in the healthcare sector.
As Associate Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with senior clients, offering strategic counsel and networking within the client business to create senior relationships across the organisation
- Undertaking broad planning and strategy across the account with an annual perspective
- Actively driving new business initiatives, leading on pitches through developing strategy and supporting the team on the development of powerful campaign ideas
- Acting as an overall team leader on complex accounts, displaying a strong understanding of team needs and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Associate Director either within a PR agency or in-house, with a healthcare background
- Ideally have a good knowledge of social health issues and connections with the NHS, though this is not required. A science degree would also be desirable.
- Be a proactive, hard working, team player with a can-do attitude
- Be an outstanding communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Be experienced at new business development and managing team members
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing, friendly agency. If you think you have the relevant skills please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.