Senior Account Director - Corporate - Step up to the major league
If you are looking to move up in responsibility, handle high-profile global campaigns and get serious about your career, there is no better place. You will lead on issues-rich clients, use your influencing skills at the highest level, and be aware of economic, business and policy changes. You will need to live and breathe the business agenda and exude confidence.
A ‘grown up’ major league player. Getting the best of both worlds with a ‘family feel’ team of five, and having the training resources only a large agency will give you, alongside big ticket global campaigns and high-calibre people to learn from. This team have inward investment, industrial, manufacturing and sports clients, and although this may not sound glamorous, they are high-profile in the business and a decent budget for you to leverage.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Senior Account Director role:
- Show off your senior level national media contacts and stakeholder engagement skills for clients
- Manage campaigns which span 20 countries – this will keep you on your organisational toes
- Know what the issues are for British industry and what policies to be aware of
- You will be the right hand to the delightful MD, managing up and managing down
- Network with the global agency and support your clients with your impressive influencing skills
- Demonstrate your strategic thinking - get on and propose your great ideas to the client and be happy to lead on putting new business proposals together
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Senior Account Director role:
- A sharp, media savvy Senior Account Director or Associate Director with corporate reputation experience from an agency
- Intelligent with a steely confidence to influence senior stakeholders
- Likely to have worked with major international clients with big challenges
- Not necessary to have industry experience in investment and industrials however they must be aware of British business, economics and Government issues
- Thinks one step ahead – exemplary planning and organisational skills to handle multiple relationships
- Hungry to move on and up, excited by issues rich client and proven to go ‘over and above’ in their work
- Senior media relations contacts in national press
To be considered for this corporate Senior Account Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.