Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Consumer
Our client, a specialist PR agency in the consumer brand and technology sectors, is looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their team. You will primarily be focusing on their consumer accounts, working across a range of dynamic and well-known names. They offer a range of fun benefits and a supportive, sociable working environment. They are entering a real phase of growth and so looking to recruit a hard-working individual who aims to develop their career.
As Account Manager / Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning, organising and managing day-to-day work on a group of accounts
- Maintaining frequent contact with clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Consistently delivering work to a client ready standard
- Creating and sharing a range of content in fulfilment of the client objectives
- New business development
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong experience in a similar role at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level, with experience of working in a PR agency, ideally on consumer brands
- Outstanding writing skills, including press releases, features, contact and other client reports
- Strong IT and database management skills, as well as knowledge of how to conduct desk research
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Understanding of how the different communications disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, public relations) work, and how their roles relate in a communications programme
This is a perfect opportunity to join a hardworking, dynamic team and to advance your career within an exciting agency at a time of rapid growth.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.