Political Affairs, Account Director - PR agency, Central London
Are you an innovative and ambitious Public Affairs Consultant with extensive Lib Dem connections?
Our client is renowned for their quality of work - using the highest standards of brand, political and reputation strategies. This international communications business works across multiple countries alongside world leaders in politics and communications executives, managing reputation and brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with prior experience of PR/PA consulting - either as part of an agency, in-house team or in frontline politics. The ideal candidate will be able to build effective client relationships and retain client accounts. They will have an exceptional network of political and business contacts and understand the policy and reputational threats to blue-chip companies.
- Networking and establishing relationships with elite tier clientele
- Proactively supporting client interests, helping to spot opportunities and provide early warning of problems
- Supervise, motivate and support work of junior team members
- Drive the company’s growth in both size and revenue
- Utilise your acquired skills and contacts to deliver the best possible output
- First hand experience of the Liberal Democratic arena
- Leadership focused and result driven with outstanding project management skills
- Able to spot a great opportunity and convert them into success stories
- Highly up-to-date with all Comms trends (Corporate/Public Affairs, Campaigns and Strategies)
- A modern, creative and innovative thinker
If this job appeals to you and you feel you are the Account Director we are looking for and you want to work in a mature and supportive environment with a highly talented and multi-skilled team APPLY NOW!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 27 March 2014
- 27 April 2014
- Financial Services, Government, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)