PR Agency - Head of Technology
Role: Head of Technology
Location: Central London
This role is essentially aimed at someone who wants to run their own business with none of the financial commitment. You will be given artistic license over the department so you can make it your own, offering a great chance to show off your industry knowledge and strategic skills.
This leading global agency with a focus in B2B PR are looking for an exceptional head of technology candidate to take hold of their already established, profitable and exciting Technology division and take it to the next level.
Role - Head of Technology
We are searching for an entrepreneurial Head of Technology role to drive forward new business and service their large name clients.
You will work closely with the board and have a great support network but will be able to work autonomously to put your own stamp on the division.
Head of Technology candidate requirements
The ideal head of tech candidate will be:
- An inspirational leader and great thought provoker
- A great track record of new business successes
- Strong contacts within the technology sphere, in terms of client side and media relations
- A high level media influencer with a fantastic multi-channel campaign background
- A real passion for the technology sector and a good eye for market trends
- Business minded with a strong fiscal and budgeting background.
- Management of large scale P&Ls
- Diverse technology experience with big brands and start-ups (predominantly B2B)
- Agency side experience at this level is a must due to new business requirements.
Package - Head of Technology
This head of technology role will pay £100k+ with bonus and equity. You will be offered flexible working hours and a great pension scheme.
If this head of technology role sounds like a great opportunity then do send your CV and interest over to Charlie Ayre-Smith on email@example.com for bit more info or call 0203 700 5387.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013)
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: Account Director, Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations Account Manager, Public Relations AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, Account Manager in London
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.